[OM] Re: Cheap Laser printer

Subject: [OM] Re: Cheap Laser printer
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 06:39:16 +1000
That's still pretty cheap and at those prices, you could buy a second
one for the drum alone or as a backup!
I assume that the cartridge that comes with the new machine is a half-
fill 'starter cartridge' - infuriating the way they do that. A clear
message that they expect to make their money out of the cartridge by
short-weighting a few lousy grams of toner.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx