[OM] FS: SHLD-2 Grip for E-1 & 18-180mm Digital Zuiko

Subject: [OM] FS: SHLD-2 Grip for E-1 & 18-180mm Digital Zuiko
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:10:08 -0400
Hello all,

I need to thin my herd a little and some of the lesser used items are ready
to find new homes.

First up I have a basically as new in box SHLD-2 kit with the grip, battery
and charger. I purchased it from Cameta about a year ago and aside from
taking it out of the box to charging the battery I haven't used it (other
than to confirm working status of course). This grip is a duplicate for me
hence the lack of use. I would like to see $85 for this kit which is about
$35 less than Cameta are selling them for now.

Second is my 18-180mm Digital Zuiko. I have had this lens for a little bit
over a year now and have only used it on three occasions. It is in virtually
as new condition, I can't find a mark on it. I have the original box as well
as all the accessory pieces (hood, caps, etc.). I would like to see $375 for
this lens. Shortly after purchasing the lens I put a B+W UV filter on the
front, I will include the filter for an extra $20.

Shipping will be at cost, email me for an exact cost but figure on around
$10 each for US addresses. Overseas addresses will be higher, again email
me. Pictures available on request. MBG if not totally satisfied. Paypal is
OK or Visa/MC via the phone. All emails off list please :)

Dan S.