[OM] Re: [OT] Gallery horror story

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Gallery horror story
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 08:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
There was no written contract. The gallery "owner" is
actually renting an old house which he converted to
some kind of gallery. Took the garage space and put up
some walls. Unfortunately, I believe they just fell
into a bad trap. Hey when you get free space - you
might as well take it! The "owner" also offered to
promote the show which never happened. My friends had
heard stories about the guy but I guess went against
their better judgement.

Unfortunately, due to economic conditions around here
- you come across a lot of scumbags.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.