[OM] Re: Ottawa fall colours

Subject: [OM] Re: Ottawa fall colours
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 05:22:15 -0500
Martin Walters wrote:

> Rogers Yahoo is moving us to Flikr, for good or bad,so this is a first
> try out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14675507@N08/

Thanks for the tour, Martin! I especially liked the shots of the
canal. Looks like, meteorologically, Ottawa is about where Saint
Paul is now. I need to get a camera out and about in the next few
days myself (so, thanks for the prompt!).

I will also note that someone at Flickr (maybe a few someones)
apparently is a big "The Simpsons" fan. One of the options during a
slide show is to "embiggen" small pictures -- a perfectly cromulent
word choice: <http://www.kottke.org/07/06/embiggen-cromulent>

Steve