[OM] Re: Missing soul

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing soul
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 21:20:12 +1000
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello all,
> At least some of you will remember me from a few months back.

Remember? I've still a couple of photos from you round here somewhere
(I'm still unpacking).

> For the past few months I have been involved in starting a (marriage)
> separation process which is slow work.

I am both sorry...

> I have also fortuitously made contact with a woman...

...and happy to hear it.

> So. although I have been saving all the digests, I have not actually opened
> many. My purchases of new gear have fallen away to zero  ( Aha, found a
> cure for Zuikoholism !! - it's got red hair and a mouth.) .

You're addicted to McDonalds?

> I haven't done a lot of good photography in the last couple of months, but
> that will change.

Excellent (and "Me too").

It's good to hear from you, Brian. It's nice to know that if you've
found time outside the OM list, at least it was time for life. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz