[OM] Re: Missing soul

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing soul
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 20:29:29 -0700
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> At least some of you will remember me from a few months back.
>
> I last posted on this site before Walt Wayman passed away.
>
> I hope you are all well, otherwise.

I'm sure glad to hear from you! The loss of Walt has made me a little
edgy about others who leave the list for some time. Because you have
dropped out from posting time to time, I tried not to worry too much.

In any case, welcome back!
> For the past few months I have been involved in starting a (marriage)
> separation process which is slow work.

Some people make fast work of it... I hope it goes well for you.
> I have also fortuitously made contact with a woman (well, many, to be
> truthful) I found on  http://www.findsomeone.co.nz/
> which is a really good site of its type.

Good for you! I hope it is a good match!
> This wouldn't have been possible if my old W'95 machine hadn't become so
> full that I was virtually compelled to get a 2nd hand W XP machine; I got rid
> of the considerable bugs (I seem to remember pestering you all for help),
> and now it works fine. XP is virtually essential for the FSO site.
>
> So. although I have been saving all the digests, I have not actually opened
> many. My purchases of new gear have fallen away to zero  ( Aha, found a
> cure for Zuikoholism !! - it's got red hair and a mouth.) .

But is it any less expensive? ;-)
> I haven't done a lot of good photography in the last couple of months, but
> that will change.

Excellent! Again, glad to hear from you.

Moose