[OM] Re: Missing soul

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing soul
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 19:24:19 +1000 (EST)
Hi Brian

> At least some of you will remember me from a few months back.

Who, when ?

> I last posted on this site before Walt Wayman passed away.

And your absence also had some of us a bit worried but it's ok,
it was just a bit :o)

> For the past few months I have been involved in starting a (marriage)
> separation process which is slow work.

Hope yours is shorter than mine, 5 years to reach a conclusion
in which no one really wins :-(

> I have also fortuitously made contact with a woman (well, many, to be
> truthful) I found on  http://www.findsomeone.co.nz/

Couldnt help myself, web HTTP police had to check it.
Works ok under other O/S's, though the fonts are a bit on the
big side, easy enough to change under any Mozilla products.

> which is a really good site of its type.

I met my present wife (Cathy) on match.com back in 1999
(after my previous took off, not before, for those that
think that Aussies are all like a certain cricketer).

> This wouldn't have been possible if my old W'95 machine hadn't become so
> full that I was virtually compelled to get a 2nd hand W XP machine; I got rid
> of the considerable bugs (I seem to remember pestering you all for help),
> and now it works fine. XP is virtually essential for the FSO site.

Think you might mean IE 6 or 7 though checking the signup code
it will also work under IE v5, IE v4 though, yes, you needed something
more modern if just for security.

> So. although I have been saving all the digests, I have not actually opened
> many. My purchases of new gear have fallen away to zero  ( Aha, found a
> cure for Zuikoholism !! - it's got red hair and a mouth.) .

It will pass, trust me :-)

> I haven't done a lot of good photography in the last couple of months, but
> that will change.

We all need a change, it'll start again when the times right, always
does.

Keep well, smile, enjoy life and the company of others but more
importantly, get everything in writing and witnessed :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.os2site.com/

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

"Waiter, there's no fly in my soup!"  -- Kermit the frog