[OM] [OT] monitor problem and questions

Subject: [OM] [OT] monitor problem and questions
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
My local Circuit City usually has good deals on everything.  I think you are
close to it.  Its the one off exit 12 Faunce Corner when you head towards the
cape...
  I went and did a comprehensive search, even asked the question here.  At the
end did what was right-used all the info as a guide and went out to buy.
  I was looking particularly for some Samsung models, but ended up with this
from Best Buy next door:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8241084&st=mag&type=product&id=1168044601867
  I spent about an hour in front of all monitors (about 15) looking at them
from every angle by tilting them and asked bunch of questions.  I really
thought that this was better than the recommended Samsungs I originally went to
see. YMMV.
  Boris

FareChase.