[OM] Re: Bip

Subject: [OM] Re: Bip
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:14:54 -0400
LostKase wrote:
> As in any life there are stories. From Wikipedia:
>
>  He fled to southwest France and changed his last name to Marceau to hide his
> Jewish origins.
>
>  In 1944, Marceau's father was sent to Auschwitz, where he died.
>  Later, he reflected on his father's death: "Yes, I cried for him."
>  But he also thought of all the others killed: "Among those kids was maybe an
> Einstein, a Mozart, somebody who (would have) found a cancer drug," he told
> reporters in 2000. "That is why we have a great responsibility. Let us love
> one another."

And with all the complaints about "dredging up the holocaust", and Mel
Gibson, his dad, and that Iranian president saying the holocaust really
wasn't that bad - antisemitism has still sneakily gotten worse today
around the world (and in the US) than it was back then.

The US even gets a president that publically announces in a SPEECH that
ALL that don't believe in jesus WON'T go to "heaven"!

If it sneakily has gotten to this point, it will sneakily continue to
get worse.