[OM] Re: Another OT Photo. :)

Subject: [OM] Re: Another OT Photo. :)
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:13:42 +0100
* On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 08:06:47AM +1000, Andrew Fildes said:

> I really like 059 - has an infra-red 'feel' to it.

Thanks!

When playing with the colour balance when goign B&W, the interface between
the leaves and the sky seem to take on this rather ethereal feel and I'm
never really sure if it's a good thing or not  Still,  I do like it.  I'm
just not entirely sure if it's /right/

> If it was a  stag do, perhaps you took them at a happy stage.
> A stag do in a small boat sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Sadly we're much too sensible for such thigns .. well, typically anyway.
As silly as the people are, there's an underlying current of
responsibility.  Anyway,  had anything happened, my sister would have
hunted down the survivors and killed them all.   So, best not give the girl
the opertunity!  (the wedding is in a little over a fortnight ... myself
and a friend have been roped into photography duty .. bugger.)

p.

--
[ Is AC7 a hit?                                                        ]