[OM] Re: Some OM pictures with portra film scanned with v700

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM pictures with portra film scanned with v700
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:29:21 +0200
Thanks to all who looked and commented on these, it has only taken me
until I got the v700 to get near the results I know are possible from
film, I am really fighting hard to keep my interest in film alive

Moose
apologies I did the first at work, with my not so good monitor and
software ;-)

here is the second version done at home
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1277283#199321885-M-LB

I am still not 100 percent happy, but i don't have any more time to
fiddle at the moment