[OM] Re: Another OT Photo. :)

Subject: [OM] Re: Another OT Photo. :)
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:02:04 +0100
* On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 06:50:36AM -0400, Chuck Norcutt said:
> Looks pretty good to me just as it is... except for the piece of dust at
> top center.

hmm.. eep!  Ah well.  Shall fix that. ;)

> Congratulations, Doc.

Sadly not there yet ... I've the hoops of a viva to go through and whatever
corrections they decide I need.  But thank you all the same. :)

p.

--
paddy: engineering student.|             I am an idiot              |
       give me hardware.   |                                        |