[OM] Re: backup software

Subject: [OM] Re: backup software
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:28:04 -0400
Good point, I hadn't noticed that but should have been alerted via the
price.  But it's good for me.  I just up/downgraded** to XP from
Win2000.  When the Acronis Vista version is selling for $7.95 it will be
time for me to upgrade to whatever is next.  Maybe about 2014.

**Even after 6 years on the market I'm finding Win XP to be noticeably
buggier than Win 2000.

Chuck Norcutt