[OM] Panoramic - Shift Lens Style

Subject: [OM] Panoramic - Shift Lens Style
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:51:01 -0400
Very nice image, AG and cool dual use of shift lens.? Thank you. ? Few
questions:
Did you have to slide the lens over the same distance as shifting or were all
the objects far enough away that that did not matter?? I believe the image
circle of the 35 shift? is the same as a 24mm.? Could one just fix the
perspective distortion in PS with a Z.? 24 with similar result?? (Pano newbie
here)? You clearly have more pixels to play with and perhaps that is the
issue.? Perhaps a typo in the description as would not the trees lean out??
(Please excuse the nit-pick mode.)

I have an earlier version of the Z.? 35 shift which is more subject to flare
with the earlier coating.? Iwert a month or so ago
implicated the earlier version also had a different color rendition and less
contrast, though I have never seen any other mention of that.? Perhaps someone
knows more and could confirm this.? Thanks.
Mike

http://mail.aol.com