[OM] Re: First choice to list, then to eBay...

Subject: [OM] Re: First choice to list, then to eBay...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:05:26 -0700
I believe I have answered everyone who has contacted me, in some
cases, just by sending photos of the item of interest.

If you sent me a query, but received no reply, please re-send; it may
have gotten thrown out with the trash.

Anyone who did not PayPal me by now (you know who you are!) should
not be expecting any goodies in the mail from me until after I return
from Portland.

And if anyone knows "PhotoGal," my photos and replies to her have all
bounced. I need a better address than the one you automagically get
when you reply to an email!

The following items are now gone:
* Zuiko 24/2
* Zuiko 40/2
* Olympus Slide Copier

:::: Life is a race between education and disaster. H.G. Wells ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::