[OM] Re: First choice to list, then to eBay...

Subject: [OM] Re: First choice to list, then to eBay...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:25:24 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2007 7:43:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  thrilled with my E stuff. The 7-11 is the most awesome lens I've
ever owned -- and you've seen my list! After the perimeter fence  goes
in and the greenhouse is built, I'll see if the price of the  E-3 has
come down enough so that farmers can afford  them.

Yes, and my weight lifting classes are helping.  Still prefer to use  it on a
tripod.  Hmm, sounds like you need the deer fencing to put greens  on the
table, rather than venison.  We have finally started construction,  this week,
on
our retirement home and in the Texas Hill Country we have a  similar issue.
Because nothing much grows on the rocks other than cedar  trees, cacti,
rattlesnakes and retirement homes, I won't be putting up a fence  to keep the
deer
out.  This past weekend, I did have a brush/deer  guard installed on the front
of my SUV to help save on insurance deductibles  when the deer run out in
front of you.  Don't plan on harvesting any of  them with my Suburban or any
other
way, however a friend who lives in the area  has had 5 incidents with deer in
the past three years.  Don't be  looking on this list for me to be selling
off my OM stash . . .  the new  home will have my first ever dedicated space
for
a wet darkroom.  I can  hardly wait.  Wonder if the e-3 will give us a big
enough file to  effectively fit across the new Epson 64" printer?  Well, maybe
if my  lottery numbers come up.  Then I could have both no mortgage and the
Epson  printer and I'd still keep my wet darkroom.  <{B^)  Bill  Barber