[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:06:49 -0700
Some of us who finally got excited about digital also got tired of
holding out for Olympus to get its act together. I opted for a Nikon
two years after Olympus announced the E-1 and it had not yet come to
market. Considering what it turned out to be, I was satisfied with my
choice.

Because some of us mention our other cameras to illustrate a point or
to help someone else does not mean we are selling them. Digital
cameras do, after all, have a lot in common. Likewise we would not
confuse your frequently expressed enthusiasm for Leica with
proselytizing.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA