[OM] Re: 4/3 - the Dead End System

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3 - the Dead End System
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 17:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
Marc wrote:
> I've probably missed you showing it once before (I'm easily
> distracted by shiny things), but that first photo looks quite
> lovely.

Thank you.  It's part of the following set:

http://image66media.com/Gallery/countrychurch01

All taken with the E-1 with 14-54. Raw conversion done in RawShooter
Essentials 2006. Absolutely no post-processing other than
resize--this was all during conversion.

> Even as a small web image, it *looks* like a very large print, or,
> at least, I can see it as one.

It's kinda strange.  I've started going back the other way.  After
producing a bunch of mega-images, I'm appreciating smallish B&W
prints.  Prints which are too large tend to drive people away from
them, while smaller prints bring the viewer closer.  One person, whom
I think has this really figured out is Chris Crawford. His images are
absolutely tops and I know that one of his 5x7 prints would easily
trump most of my mega-prints.

> Nice one. Very.

Thank you, I really appreciate the addaboy. Some of us thrive on
complements.

AG

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.