[OM] Re: Eco disaster

Subject: [OM] Re: Eco disaster
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:07:52 -0400
Agreed, I've seen it at exactly those same two levels.  The school
council while my wife was serving on same and the attempt to take over
and control an astronomy club I belonged to.  The club made the mistake
of forming a loose association with the local museum, arts and science
center which also operated a planetarium.  The planetarium director
somehow concluded he was meant to control our group.  It got pretty
ugly.  He's gone.

Chuck Norcutt