[OM] Re: Eco disaster

Subject: [OM] Re: Eco disaster
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:50:49 +1000
It's a common error to assume that politics is only that which
politicians do. Actually that's mostly Civics.
Politics covers all aspects of human interaction - the ugliest
political behaviour I've ever seen was a power struggle for control
of a school council. And another for control of a weight loss club.
Really vicious stuff.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx