[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:32:33 -0500
Leandro DUTRA wrote:
> 2007/8/31, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>:
>> Yes, and the only place to get that work done is Camtech. Fast, reliable
>> service.  I'm not just a guy with an opinion.  I probably currently  have
>> 15-18
>> Camtech serviced bodies in my stash closet. John is the  best.        <{B^)
>
> What leads one to hoard so much equipment?

It's a disease, called Zuikoholism.  He can't help himself.

Either that, or he's building up the Strategic OM Reserve, or SOMR.
This way, in times of great emergencies or distress, we know we can turn
to Bill when we absolutely have to have an OM in our hands.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon