[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:09:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2007 7:58:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It was  not rated UG or BGN. Spend $100 on
an un-overhauled body (represented as  "in full working order") with a
warranty, or get your present bod  overhauled?  It seems like any used
body you buy will still need  work.

Yes, and the only place to get that work done is Camtech. Fast, reliable
service.  I'm not just a guy with an opinion.  I probably currently  have 15-18
Camtech serviced bodies in my stash closet. John is the  best.        <{B^)
Bill  Barber