[OM] Re: OM's in demand?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's in demand?
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:24:45 -0500
It's especially true if you don't know a John H. or Clint or some
other OM-knowledgeable technician. I was lucky with my OM-1's CLA. I
just took it to a local camera place, they shipped it out, and it
appears to have been done correctly. The Oly Ody camera sure felt
nicer to operate, though. How much of that is the CLA-er and how
much of that is the previous life of the camera (I bought mine used
and cheap) I can't say.

Steve