[OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.

Subject: [OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:28:37 -0700
My experience with Panasonic products has not been wonderful with
premature(in my mind, anyway) failure as the problem with almost
every item, the worst being an LCD television whose motherboard
failed a month out of warranty. I guess I am your average guy and
would opt for a camera from a traditional camera maker, especially if
I was unaware of the Olympus connection. Leica on the lens might help
them some in that elusive search for desirability.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA