[OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.

Subject: [OM] Re: Another 4/3 cam and lenses.
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
National is the brand name for NON-US Matsushita
products. Matsushita is the parent company for
National and Panasonic. Panasonic products have always
been under-rated. They seemed to always lag slightly
behind Sony. However, I think that is changing. Sony
seems to be falling behind the likes of Samsung.

It took a little bit but I have gained respect for
Panasonic's Lumix line of Point and Shoot digicams.
They have bridged the gap between SLR and PS digicams
pretty nicely. Their mega-OIS works well. I dont
believe Panasonic excepts to be market leader with
their DSLR offering, however I think they have to keep
up with Sony and the rest of the huge corporations
that want to get into every marketplace (ie., GE,
Samsung, Sony, etc).

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.