[OM] Great new Olympus Odyssey Picture

Subject: [OM] Great new Olympus Odyssey Picture
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:02:16 -0400
Very nice Joel.? I too think daylilies are zuikophilic.? There are some very
impressive hybrids available. They are deer proof and tough as nails.? A couple
miles down the road there is a reknown daylily hybridizer who will create a new
variety and register the name.? I think the name? "Dr. Flash"? has a nice ring
for a new variety.? If there is one of the hybridizers near you, it is worth a
look.
Mike

http://www.ahsregion4.org/r4hybrid.htm

http://mail.aol.com