[OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Picture
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:06:26 -0700
I only have partial tracking of the European camera. The UK
participants have been keeping it moving faster than I move. I believe
it will be leaving the island and going to the continent soon. There
are about 10 participants there. I would estimate it would be
finishing up and heading to the US next summer.

There are 6 Canadians and slightly more U.S. participants remaining.
It's possible that both cameras may be in the U.S. at the same time
for a short period. The black one on the east coast and the chrome
either on the west coast or visiting a couple participants in the
interior who have cold snowy winters.

I am all for keeping the cameras moving as long as there are people
wanting to participate (multiple times sounds good too). If I haven't
found a link to a participant's web site, please let me know. I hope
to post links to each particpant's own web site(s).

-jeff