[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: Graeme Pow <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:05:31 +0100

and on 30 August 2007 at 08:13:38 +1000 Andrew Fildes wrote:

 > Agreed - mixing good offal with oats is awful.

Insult my traditional dish, would you?  Pah!  Ya bunch of sheilas!  I
happen to love haggis, so give us back the real Andrew and Bill; you two
are clearly imposters, with delicate constitutions to boot.

Requisite OM content: I had the black Olympus Odyssey camera from 12-18
July 2007, and I sent the scanned photos to Jeff on the 22nd.

Graeme