[OM] Re: Buying used sometimes has its advantages

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying used sometimes has its advantages
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:49:31 -0700
There's a good chance Chuck is right on target. Mine failed a few
months after purchase. Oly promptly fixed it free of charge. I haven't
seen any problems since the repair.

They sent it back in a new lens case. However when I had my 14-54
repaired it came back without the lens cap. Win some ... lose some.
-jeff