[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:30:24 +0100
* On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 03:28:05AM -0600, Chris Crawford said:
> That's icky, how on Earth can you eat KIDNEYS? Ick!

With great pleasure? :)

In much the same way I can eat flesh, and muscles and fish and squid,
rabbits and carrots and beansprouts and pastry and batter and such.

--
oOoOo       "Bother!" said Pooh, "_I'm_ Brian of Nazareth!"        oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo