[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:13:38 +1000
Agreed - mixing good offal with oats is awful.
As to hispanic - something occured to me the other day while I was
talking to a nice Chilean woman with a very 'indigenous'  face and
colouring - would she be classified as hispanic or native American?
No way did she look Spanish and I'll bet she could pass for Apache!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx