[OM] Re: iStock

Subject: [OM] Re: iStock
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:53:03 +0100
* On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 05:27:30PM +1000, Andrew Fildes said:

> Black pudding, kidney, a fried slice....

Sausage, Bacon, Eggs, Potato Farls, Soda Farls, Fried pancake, mushrooms,
tomatoes, fried slice if you want it.   Never did develop a big taste for
the puddings, but I think that's just family prejudices.

Kidneys however, belong in the glorious world of Steak & Kidney Pudding,
not pie ... *pudding*

hmm... hungry now .. :S

--
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more