[OM] Re: Back on the list; scanner questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Back on the list; scanner questions
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:43:47 +0100
Thanks Winsor!  So I'm probably a bit out of touch with things but had
always thought that flatbeds weren't quite competitive with dedicated
film scanners for ultimate image quality.  The 'interactive review' of
the Epson 4990 looks very good though.  I'm quite tempted by one of
those, particularly if I can scan at least 8 slides at once.

Roger