[OM] Re: voting [was: little rant on e-mail politeness]

Subject: [OM] Re: voting [was: little rant on e-mail politeness]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:12:05 -0700
Omigod. A simple, inexpensive,  and successful solution from another
country? The kiss of death. We still believe that most Canadians
sneak across the border for healthcare and that their pharmaceuticals
have been poisoned by Al Qaeda.

As for computers in voting, I am reminded of someone I worked with
who told me how to make her favorite little snack. Immediately, I
started imagining out loud how it could be improved and she asked, "
Winsor, why would you take something simple and good, and make it
complicated"?  She was right, I think. In this case computers may be
a solution for a problem that does not exist.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA