[OM] Re: Panorama Heads

Subject: [OM] Re: Panorama Heads
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:25:24 -0400
Jay,

I use the RRS Pano Elements package for single row pano work. It is more
than the Jasper item you show but has the major advantage of being modular
within the RRS and Arca Swiss compatible systems. I will ultimately add the
other parts to the bas package to make multi row stuff. You shouldn't run
into weight limits with the RRS pieces.

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Customkititems.asp?kc=Pano%2DElem%2DPkg&;
eq=

Since I already used the AS plates adding the Pano kit to my collection was
just a logical step for me. I also have used their flash brackets and just
added a modified Stroboframe Press T.

Have fun with it! Pano's can be addictive.

Dan S.