[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:47:45 +0200
International money transfer is expensive... (international capitalism is
for the rich only)...

But IBAN transfer inside European Union is (legal obligation) free of charge
and quite fast (as fast as a national bank to bank transfer)... so Iban is
bad only when you are not inside Europe...

May be you should try to persuade your government to join EU... ;-)

Stephan