[OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] little rant on e-mail politeness
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:01:59 -0500
Iwert,
        I'VE EXPERIENCED THE SAME...(oops, sorry I'll use my inside
voice)...thing on *bay. I've been de-cluttering my life the last few
months and the majority of e-mails from buyers have been OK. But every
once and a while some jerk will really shine through. I sold a flash to
a guy in the mid-west and his first e-mail to me was..."How come you
don't take P*yPal? Are you too stupid or just dishonest? Had I known I'd
have never bought this damn flash!" Mind you the item description was 15
words long and clearly stated I don't accept P*yPal. He gave me a
positive rating but even complained in the comment that I didn't take
P*yPal. It boggles the mind.

Charlie