[OM] Re: Another Zuiko on FM - Zuiko 35mm F2.8 shift

Subject: [OM] Re: Another Zuiko on FM - Zuiko 35mm F2.8 shift
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:52:32 -0400
I guess the answer is in the definition of "substantially".  I've never
had the Zuiko 35 shift but I did own the 24 shift which I sold to John
King.  The original owner of the 24 shift was a guy in Texas who was
deeply into insect photography.  He told me that he owned both the Zuiko
  24 shift and the Canon 24 ts-e but didn't want to keep both.  He
claimed that the Zuiko was sharper than the Canon (didn't use the word
"substantially") but that his latest projects were photographing army
ants in So. America and he needed the Canon's tilt feature to get the
DOF required to shoot a long train of ants marching along a log.

Chuck Norcutt