[OM] OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]

Subject: [OM] OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you, Moose.
  It was taken off the parking lot of the restaurant where you and Bob met.  I
don't remember the name of it.
  Funny, how this place doesn't seem to change.  I visited it almost exactly a
year after you did (just a week short) and have pictures of the same boats in
the harbors...I'll post them soon, have been meaning to do it for a year
now...:)
  The previous time when I visited was in 1998 and it looked exactly the same.
BTW, we were not impressed with the restaurants in the area, except that one
where we also ate the first time around and where I had the best mussels in my
entire life...better even than the ones I cook
  Boris

  Willie Wonka wrote:
> OK, now...You must stay on topic, Moose.
>   But what are friends for...so, here I am, lending you a helping hand...:)
>

> http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Maine%20Vacation/?action=view&current=PICT1710a.jpg

Lovely shot! Where might it be in Maine?

Moose

Building a website is a piece of cake.