[OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:27:40 -0700
Marc Lawrence wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>  > ...
>  > Here's nine non Oly images, but all stitched together so you only
>  > see one.
>
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=MossBraeP116laz.jpg>
>>
> .... I particilarly like the splash of blue sky up in the top left. It's an
> image that naturally fits the panoramic, without looking gimmicky-panoramic
> (like the Ken Duncan photos I've seen way too much of).

Thanks!

The patch of blue is odd. In the original shot, it's quite dark blue,
but I didn't like the look of it. So I roughly matched it to some other
shots taken at the same time with the same sky appearing a lighter blue
in them. There's something about the way it locates the image, or
something, that I like too.

Moose