[OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Waterfall Panorama [was Maine Clouds - 8]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:38:57 +0100
I'm surprised, Moose.  I know little to nothing about php, but I had
supposed that it would be chickenfeed to you.

I look forward to seeing the finished gallery :-)

And then you might shame me in to making an integrated exhibition,

...if I only had time, only time (sounds like the words to a
song ... :-))

Chris