[OM] Re: Zuiko 24/3.5 Shift - Suspicious auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24/3.5 Shift - Suspicious auction
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:20:27 -0400
I agree, sure looks strange.  I thought at first the claim that the 24
shift would cover the H20 back was exaggerated but I looked up the specs
on the H20 and it's only 36.9mm square.  Still it's a 52mm image circle
vs. 43mm so maybe his claim of full shift coverage is a bit exaggerated.
  Certainly the 24 shift is already starting to noticeably vignette at
full shift on 35mm.

Anyhow, I won't be bidding even if I had a Nykon.  Too wierd.  No
feedback, seller in Australia, lens in London, private sale, etc, etc.

Chuck Norcutt