[OM] Re: Winston Was Wax?

Subject: [OM] Re: Winston Was Wax?
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:12:35 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> It's irony - not designed to be taken seriously - at all. Even some
> of the murkins here spotted that, despite having had the irony bred
> out of them in the short period since the death of Thurber.

Did you know that Thurber had an Airedale Terrier when he was young? In
fact it was "The Dog That Bit People". Okay, you probably don't *care*,
but as I'm a part-owner of a list for Airedale Terrier folk, this is one
of those instances when worlds collide.

Cheers,
Marc &
Maggie (who normally talks at this point on the AIREDALE-L list) &
Oscar (who usually says something stupid)
Sydney, Oz