[OM] [OT] The pale general

Subject: [OM] [OT] The pale general
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:05:26 -0400
Last Friday and Saturday the Army of Nawthin' Virginia was marching
through the area looking for some Yankee volunteers to cross swords and
muskets with and they found each other... right beside all the horse
trailers, of course.

Seeing that Matthew Brady didn't make it I decided to take some
pictures.  I'll spare you the cavalry clashes, marching drills and
bivouac areas since it was all taken with some OT equipment.  But I did
get a nice shot of the general in the middle of some oratory on the
rationale for secession.  Anyhow, he looks just fine in PhotoShop but he
looks a mite pekid in my browsers... both Firefox and IE.  He's lacking
some red in his skin and looking a bit too much the color of his
uniform.  You can see him here.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/general_lee/img_4401er.htm>

My question is:  What's going on here?  Are the browsers not using my
custom, colorimeter built ICC profile?  If so, how do I fix it.  Come to
think of it maybe he looks healthy pink on your browsers... or maybe not.

Chuck Norcutt