[OM] Re: [OT] The pale general

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The pale general
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:29:32 +1000
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ....Anyhow, he looks just fine in PhotoShop but he looks a
> mite pekid in my browsers... both Firefox and IE.
> He's lacking some red in his skin and looking a bit too much
> the color of his uniform.  You can see him here.
> <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/general_lee/img_4401er.htm>
>
> My question is:  What's going on here?  Are the browsers not
> using my custom, colorimeter built ICC profile?  If so, how do
> I fix it.  Come to think of it maybe he looks healthy pink on
> your browsers... or maybe not.

He doesn't look a "healthy pink" to me, but, bearing in mind my
partial colourblindness, his colouring doesn't look unnatural to
me either.

My useless opinion on colour aside, that's a hell of a photo,
Chuck. The subject is magnificent, mid-oratory, held up against
that lovely, blurred (but not plain) background. I'm thinking
the General will be a mite pleased with this one too.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz