[OM] Re: HDR? [was] Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: HDR? [was] Digital Black and White
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:25:04 -0400

Moose wrote:
ACRS remembers the settings I
> used, so when you asked for details, I could just copy them into an e-mail.
>
> As to the Actions to show highlight/shadow clipping, I'm very glad I
> have them in my toolbox now. I've used them on another image already. So
> you did me a favor with your query about that. If you, or anyone else,
> want copies, let me know.

Yes, I'd very much like a copy and a comment about where you find ACRS
settings in recoverable text form.

> I also find that going through something to explain/illustrate it
> usually clarifies my own understanding - not a bad thing.

Yes, Dr. Flash does exactly the same since he frequently discovers that
he don't know what he's talkin' about when he tries to 'splain it.
Sometimes the misunderstanding has to be understood before the
understanding can be understood.

Chuck Norcutt