[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:25:08 +0100
Thanks for that, Winsor.  I really like Lightzone
(www.lightcrafts.com), both for its different way of adjusting images
and for the effects available as presets.

One of my students has started a little "Art House" website so I have
put a couple of photos on it.  One of those is the result of a
Lightzone preset:

http://www.yourarthouse.co.uk/gallery2/v/threeshoes/

Some might not like the overall composition, but it appeals to me.

Chris