[OM] Re: Help getting ICC profile installed to print e-1 images

Subject: [OM] Re: Help getting ICC profile installed to print e-1 images
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:11:41 -0600
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I am attempting to install an ICC profile I received from  Ilford.  I think I
> followed their directions exactly, however I must be  doing something wrong.
> Oh, although the ICC profile was free, I did end up  spending $30 to buy
> Winzip to get it opened.

In an effort to save others from unnecessarily spending their
hard-earned cash, try FreeZIP in the future rather than WinZIP.  It's
constantly updated, insanely fast, has a tiny footprint and -- as its
name implies -- it's free.  I've been using it in its various
incarnations since the late 90s, and it's always done what I've needed.

FreeZIP is available here:

      http://tinyurl.com/xfrd

Don't confuse it with the almost-identically-named "FreeZIP!" (note the
exclamation mark at the end).  They're not the same.

Garth