[OM] Help getting ICC profile installed to print e-1 images

Subject: [OM] Help getting ICC profile installed to print e-1 images
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:29:21 EDT
I am attempting to install an ICC profile I received from  Ilford.  I think I
followed their directions exactly, however I must be  doing something wrong.
Oh, although the ICC profile was free, I did end up  spending $30 to buy
Winzip to get it opened.  Now Winzip and the downloaded  file from Ilford
(still
zipped) are on my desktop.  I'd like to install it,  however that is not one of
the options when I right click on the file.  It  may be the uncompressing
part that has me baffled.  Uncompress isn't one of  the choices with Winzip.
So,
how do I unzip this file and get it  installed?  Any ideas?

This is their instructions:

INSTALLATION GUIDELINES

1. Attached to this mail is a file that contains your profile and
information on how to use it. This document will explain what you need to do to
 use the
profile.
2. The zip and its contents need to be saved on our machine  so you can then
use these files.
3. Uncompress the file.zip.
4. Microsoft®  Windows Right click on *.icc file and select “Install Profile”
. or save the  profile manually into the correct location – the “Color”
folder which is located  in the system directory Windows XP:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color  Windows 2000:
C:\WINNT\spool\drivers\color

Oh, and when I asked Ilford for the same help, this was their  response.  It
might be correct, however it didn't help.  Ugh!

Dear Bill,

The only thing we can suggest is that you follow the  instructions supplied.