[OM] Re: Digital Black and White

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Black and White
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:55:38 -0400
Protect those hands, Chuck.  Need to keep you posting and processing.
Mice are well known to

cause exacerbations of lateral epicondylitis  ("mouse elbow").   Marnie
would get this.  A roller ball solved the issue.

Your problem sounds  too distal for this, however.

I was intending to weed the back rock garden.  I could resist the
Monarchs on the Buddleia, then the swallowtails

landed on the Zinnia and I abandoned ship and got an OM.  Perhaps there
will one or two nice images to post.

Mike

I'll have to give it a try.  It may take a while though as I've been

having some strange problems with the muscles and joints in both hands.

  Using a mouse is painful after just 5 or 10 minutes.  No, not carpal

tunnel.  Probably arthritis aggravated by vibrating weed whackers and

lawn mowers and further aggravated by mice.

Chuck Norcutt

from AOL at AOL.com.